THE SMARTER CHOICE CONSULTANCY
At The Smarter Choice Consultancy, we want as many people as possible to be able to use this website.
Accessible features on this website
We have put accessibility features in place that means you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts using your browser or other tools
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate to content and navigation using ‘skip links’
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard, including contact forms
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- Use video transcripts to understand video content.
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
The AbilityNet website has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
‘Full’ accessibility review
A full accessibility review was conducted during winter 2022/23 and at the time of launch was AA accessible, meeting WCAG 2.1 guidelines.
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please let us know so we can work to fix it:
- 01778 305088 (Monday to Friday, 9am until 3pm)
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’).
If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).