From Morton Bus Stop
Walking time approx. 15-20 minutes.
- Alight at the final stop outside the St John the Baptist Church.
- Turn up Hacconby Lane - the road immediately in front of the St John the Baptist Church.
- Continue along Hacconby Lane to exit Morton, enjoying the fenland views as you continue to Haconby.
- After entering Haconby follow the lane (now called Hall Road) round to the left, continuing to the Hare & Hounds public house at the T-junction.
- Turn right on to Main Street. Very shortly thereafter, at the junction marked by the large tree, bear right down Church Street.
- The Smarter Choice Consultancy is located on the right hand side at number 6a - accessed via the gravel driveway immediately after number 6.
Feel Good Factor Walking from Morton to Haconby (1.3 miles) will save 0.5kg of CO2 compared to travelling by large car, and will burn approx. 118 calories - which means you can guilt-free enjoy half a jam doughnut.