It is our belief that stakeholder engagement is essential for the design and delivery of any successful sustainable travel project. Only by understanding the motivations and needs of the people whose travel behaviour we want change can we put together the right combination of initiatives for them.
The most effective travel plans and sustainable travel programmes are living processes which respond to feedback from their target audiences and continually engage with local stakeholders responsible for their delivery.
We can advise on the best way to get stakeholder input to, and engagement in, your sustainable travel project - whether it is at the local, regional or national level.
The type of projects we do include:
- Design of stakeholder engagement and communication strategies
- Building and facilitating stakeholder networks
- Survey design and analysis
- Event management of public exhibitions
- Facilitation of stakeholder workshops and focus groups