Congratulations - your Access Fund bid was successful! But getting awarded the grant is only the start; your bid now needs to be turned in to an actual programme being effectively delivered on the ground. Experience tells us that setting up such ambitious programmes can often take 6-9 months.
We can help get your programme up and running by acting as interim programme manager or by adding our experience and expertise in to the mix of your existing team. The types of programme initiation headaches we can help with are:
- Programme delivery
- Programme management
- Financial management
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Branding and marketing
- Partner liaison
- Stakeholder engagement
Email us or call 01778 305088 to chat through the possibilities.
Read our case study about acting as Interim Programme Manager for Go Lakes Travel, the Lake District's LSTF programme.
Find out more about how we can help with the monitoring and evaluation of your programme.
Why Use The Smarter Choice Consultancy
Beth Hiblin, our lead expert, has:
- Exceptional knowledge of the current 'state of the art' of sustainable travel; especially best practice and lessons learnt from all 96 Local Sustainable Transport Fund projects
- Design, delivery and evaluation experience from all DfT funding programmes for sustainable transport - dating back twelve years to the original Sustainable Travel Towns
- Experience of the reality of on-the-ground delivery of large-scale sustainable transport programmes
- A strong understanding of central Government policy and priorities for sustainable transport
- Experience with local authority coalitions delivering joint bids